We recommend a 1920 x 1080 resolution (16:9 aspect ratio) for background images. You can also upload a video as your background.
To add a background asset to your room:
- Click on “Room” in the menu at the top of the tool and select “Settings."
- Click on the background media icon at the top of the right-hand panel to access the Asset Library.
- Select a background asset from the Asset Library or click “Choose File” to upload a new image or video.
You can also change the color and gradient of the default black background, instead of uploading a background image.
To add a video background to your room:
- Click on the pencil icon beside “Video” under your room's background settings.
- Upload a video to your asset library.
- Select that video from your asset library, this video will become the background for the given room.
Updated 2 months ago