To restrict access to people with a single sign-on email address:
- Click on “Workspace” at the top of the screen.
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “All Users” next to “Authorization” in the Security section of the Workspace Settings to pull up a dropdown menu.
- Select “SSO.”
- Click on the pen icon next to “Password.”
- Enter the SSO domain (e.g. @ohyay.co, @university.edu) If left blank, anyone signing in with the provider will be granted access.
- Enter the SSO provider. (Currently, only Google sign on is supported. Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you’d like to add a different provider).
Useful when: You’re hosting an event for your company or school and all of the guests have the same email domain.
Keep in mind: If your guests sign in with their personal emails, they will not be able to access the event. Specify in your pre-event communications that all guests will need to sign into ohyay with the SSO domain.
Updated 4 months ago