To change your workspace font:
- Navigate to your Workspace Settings by clicking on Workspace > Settings in the menu bar.
- Search for "Font" under "Defaults" and click on the pen icon.
- Select a font from the options.
Now, any new text elements, buttons, chat boxes, etc. that you create should be in your selected font.
To upload your own custom font:
- Click on the pen icon next to "Font" to open up the font menu.
- Click on "Choose File" at the bottom of the menu.
- Upload your custom font file. Please use OTF or TTF font file formats.
- Click on "Normal" to adjust the weight of your font.
- Click on "Add" and your custom font should automatically appear in the menu.
A few examples of event spaces where font choices made all of the difference:
Updated 2 months ago