Background segmentation allows a part of an image to be cut out and placed in a separate image element on top of the original.
To segment your background:
- Click on "Room" > "Settings" or click on your room name to pull up the Room Settings in the right-hand panel.
- Search for "Segment Background" under "Actions" in the Room Settings.
- Click on "Segment" next to "Segment Background."
- Click to make points around the region you want to segment and connect the points until the region turns red. The more points you make, the more precise the segmentation will be.
- Click "Save." The segmented region should now partially occlude elements behind it.
You can hold the Cmd/Windows key and use your mouse wheel/two-finger scroll to zoom in and out.
Updated 2 months ago