You might want to use room previews for:
- Presentations: You can stream a presentation (e.g. wedding ceremony, graduation) into smaller, more intimate rooms.
- Trivia: You can broadcast the room with the trivia master into different rooms within your workspace, and the trivia master won't get the chatter from individual teams.
To make a preview of another room:
- Click on "Element" in the menu. Select "Insert Element" and "Room Preview."
- Click on the empty frame that appears to pull up its settings in the right-hand panel.
- Click on "(None)" next to "Room to Preview" and select your room to preview.
You can customize a few different things in the settings of room previews:
- Live Music Volume: If there's music in the room being previewed, you can adjust it using the slider.
- Participant Audio: You can adjust the volume of the people talking in the room.
- Participant Thumbnail Only: If checked, your room previews will only pull in emoji thumbnails of the participants in the room. If unchecked, it will pull in their videos.
You can control the scaling of your Room Previews so they can be scrollable by: choosing the Manual option on the Scale Mode property, modifying the Scale property, and enabling horizontal and vertical scrollbars. This can be useful for larger informational displays or images where you need users to be able to scroll.
Watch this video to learn how to adjust your scale modes:
Updated 5 days ago