You might want to use room previews for:
- Presentations: You can stream a presentation (e.g. wedding ceremony, graduation) into smaller, more intimate rooms.
- Trivia: You can broadcast the room with the trivia master into different rooms within your workspace, and the trivia master won't get the chatter from individual teams.
To make a preview of another room:
- Click on "Element" in the menu. Select "Insert Element" and "Room Preview."
- Click on the empty frame that appears to pull up its settings in the right-hand panel.
- Click on "(None)" next to "Room to Preview" and select your room to preview.
You can customize a few different things in the settings of room previews:
- Live Music Volume: If there's music in the room being previewed, you can adjust it using the slider.
- Participant Audio: You can adjust the volume of the people talking in the room.
- Participant Thumbnail Only: If checked, your room previews will only pull in emoji thumbnails of the participants in the room. If unchecked, it will pull in their videos.
Updated about 2 months ago
Did this page help you?