The landing page is the first page that you encounter when you enter an ohyay workspace. On the landing page are:
- The name of your workspace
- Your camera preview
- Controls for your video, mic, and speaker
- An "Enter" button
- A list of people already in the workspace
When customized, the landing page can be a powerful tool to prime people for your event. To edit your landing page:
- Navigate to your Workspace Settings by clicking on Workspace > Settings in the menu bar.
- Search for Landing Page at the top of the right-hand panel.
- Adjust the settings in the Landing Page section.
Here are some settings you can customize:
- Background Media: Click on the pen icon next to Background Media to upload a custom image or video as the background of your landing page.
Camera Preview Corner Radius: Slide the scale to adjust the corner radius of the camera preview on the landing page.
Font: Change the font of all text on the landing page.
Join Button Corner Radius: Adjust the corner radius of the join button.
Join Button Text: Change the text that appears on the join button to whatever you'd like.
Require Participant Subtitle: Check this box to require participants to enter subtitles before entering.
Show Participants On Landing Page: Uncheck this box to hide the names of participants already in the workspace.
Updated 2 months ago