To enable and customize reactions in your room:
- Check the box next to "Enable Reactions" under the "Reactions" section of the Room Settings.
- Click on the pen icon and select the emojis you'd like to appear in the Reactions Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Adjust the "Reaction Emoji Height," which is how high the emojis rise on the canvas, to your liking.
There are a few other options in the "Reactions" section of Room Settings:
- Allow Bitmoji Reactions: Allows your audience to send reactions associated with their bitmoji.
- Allow Custom Reactions: Allows your audience to choose their own emojis to react with.
- Allow Private Reactions: Allows participants to send private reactions to other participants.
- Allow Text Reactions: Allows your audience to send chats from the Reactions Bar that disappear after a few seconds on screen.
- Audio Reaction Volume: Adjust the volume of sound effects created by reactions.
- Enable Audio Reactions: When checked, the clapping emoji reaction will produce audio. The more people click the emoji reaction, the louder the applause.
- Allow Custom Reactions: Allows you to add a logo or photo as a default emoji.
Most of these settings can be applied not only within each individual room but also to a workspace as a whole.
Updated about 5 hours ago