To use the "Shout" feature and broadcast yourself into all rooms in the space:
- In the top left of ohyay studio, click on the megaphone icon and hold it down, just like a walkie talkie. You'll appear at the top of everyone's rooms in your space.
- Release it when you no longer want to be seen and heard by everyone in the space.
If you want to shout for a longer period of time, click on the megaphone icon and click it again when you eventually want to stop shouting.
You might want to "shout to all users" in the following situations:
- You're welcoming people to your event.
- You're announcing that the event is ending.
- You are about to move your guests to another room. You might say: "In about 30 seconds, we're going to bring you into the auditorium room."
- You want to be seen and heard in a room where you don't have a participant video element.
Updated 2 months ago