To restrict access to guests who received an invite:
- Click on “Workspace” at the top of the screen.
- Select “Settings.”
3. Click on “All Users” next to “Authorization” in the Security section of the Workspace Settings to pull up a dropdown menu.
- Select “Invite Only.”
To invite guests:
- Click on the single participant icon + in the top right of your screen.
- Enter the email addresses of the guests who you’d like to invite.
- Choose whether to “Send Invite Email” (and send them a one time link to invited guests) or add users (give them access to the space, does not automatically email them.)
Keep in mind: Guests invited by admins will bypass other authorization restrictions.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?